Answered

On/Offboarding Overlap

• 11 April 2023
  • 1 reply

We have the special case that the contract of an intern was terminated, and we subsequently continue to employ her as a working student, i.e. offboarding was already activated. My co-administrator now gets the attached message daily, interestingly, I do not. We would like to turn off the daily message to my co-administrator? How to do that? 

Inquiry translated by the moderator. See original message here:

wir haben den Sonderfall, daß der Vertrag einer Praktikantin beendet war und wir sie anschließend als Werkstudentin weiterbeschäftigen, d.h. Offboarding war bereits aktiviert. Mein Co-Administrator bekommt jetzt täglich die angehängte Meldung, ich interessanterweise nicht. tägliche Meldung an meinen Co-Administrator möchten wir abstellen? Wie geht das?

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 12 April 2023, 11:30

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @BHeinz 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I have translated your post to English, since this platform is visited by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊.P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language.

So the reminder is based off an Offboarding template that is still assigned, even though the employee was not terminated in the end. To turn this off, you will need to temporarily terminate the employment of the employee once again. What this will do is open up the Offboarding tab and you can then go in and unassign this template, so this notification is not appearing anymore. Once you have unassigned the template, remove the termination of the employee. 

If you run into any difficulties with this, please let me know 😀

Best,

Conor

Your reply