Answered

Onboarding and off boarding

• 12 January 2023
  • 2 replies

We are having some series issues from the begging that the IT department has not been receiving the tasks on time when we have a new starter or leavers? can someone please let me know if they have had the same issue and if they could share their experience would be amazing.

Thanks 

Fatemeh 

icon

Best answer by mruscito 13 January 2023, 15:55

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Fatemehazizi !

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with this area of Personio.

If you go into Settings > WORKFLOWS > On-/Offboarding and look at the different templates set up, you can see when the notification should be triggered for each task. ⬇

Is the problem that the notifications are not being sent on the right day, as per settings of the tasks? 

Also check to see if the right employees have been added to right onboarding/offboarding groups under the Groups tab.⬇ 

If you think that everything is set up correctly in your account and it could be a different problem affecting your workflows, please contact our Customer Suppport Team via Find Answers. That way, we will be able to look at your account and identify the exact problem.

Take care!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Fatemehazizi,

I hope the answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark the post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from us, please let us know. We will be happy to support you further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply