Personio alongside another HCM System?

• 18 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

I’ve heard recently of a few companies who have implemented an HCM system (e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle) across their largest countries (e.g headcount above 200) but then smaller headcount countries have not gone live with either the entire HCM system or just specific modules (e.g they have core Workday but no time tracking). I realise it is not ideal to have 2 HCM systems in play  (which system would be the source of trurth? difficult to keep the organisational data, security settings, allowances, job data, location data etc all aligned). Despite this, surely a second HCM that is more straightforward to implement (like Personio) would be a better solution rather than relying on manual methods such as Excel to keep track of employee data. Has anyone ever done this? or seen it working? Interested also to hear if employee data could be integrated from Personio to another HCM so that essential employee data is mirrored.

Thanks, Teddy

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @teddyb,

I am very happy to see you started a discussion in the community 🙌🏽. Let’s see if other users have some experiences they can share about the use of different HCMs. 

What I can share with you is that following the concept of People Workflow Automation (PWA), Personio is integrated with many other tools that complement our functionalities. PWA allows you to automate processes in Personio via our functionalities as well as across platforms via integrations, including for example Azure AD and Slack.  On the moment, we have more than 100 integration partners, and we increase the number every month.

You can see the overview of our integration partners here:

→ Personio Marketplace

Through our APIs it is also possible to integrate your Personio account and the data saved within it with other tools that our not our integration partners yet:

→ Generate and manage API credentials

Please let me know if you have any further questions I can support you with regarding this topic.

Have a great start into the week!

Best,

Andrea

Your reply