Answered

Personio SSO login with SAML

• 12 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello! Does Personio support single-sign-on with an external Identity Provider, using SAML protocol? I have only read documentation with OIDC integration, but haven’t found anything about SAML.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 14 February 2024, 19:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @Georgiana

I’m afraid, we don’t currently support the SAML SSO protocol within Personio, and, at the moment, I don't see any planned integrations with SAML SSO on our roadmap for the current year. I would like to share with you that Personio offers other alternatives to set your Integration with an Authentication Provider.

I do really think that having this possibility added to Personio would greatly improve our software usability! Therefore, I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product team.

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I share with you a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area:

• What would you like to achieve with Personio? What issue do you need to solve?

• Why? What would be the added value for you?

• How are you solving it right now?

The more details, the better! 😉

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it 💪🏼

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us 🙌🏽

Best,

Zulema

Your reply