Answered

Reminder - Individual Only

• 17 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

How Community.

How do I create a reminder that is only for the individual user?

I’m looking at the workflow to create a new reminder and I can’t see an option of individual user…

The use case is that at 6 and 12 month intervals we want the employee to be prompted into undertaking some self-directed personal reflection to inform their half/full year review.

But I can’t seem to use the reminder in system to do so…

for the ‘of’ I expected there to be a ‘individual user’ or similar selection…

What am I missing?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 18 May 2023, 15:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @JHBEM 

If you want to set up an individual reminder > To remind one employee about (trigger event) of themselves, then you first need to create an employee role and add this employee as a sole member. Next navigate to Reminders within the role and within the of you will select the Special option and use one of the attributes to filter for this employee e.g ID equals _____, email equals _____. This now means that you will set up this reminder to remind the employee about their own trigger event XX days/weeks before/after. 

Unfortunately we do not have an individual user option, however it is a good idea for a future improvement. Please kindly submit this into our Ideation Area to give visibility to our Product Team.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best, 

Conor

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

@International Support Team 

Thank you for the response - I would argue that is it not a ‘nice to have’ it is a ‘must have’

For things like Work Permits, Visas, Healthchecks - these are all personal and individual.
But ultimately employee driven (although HR supports) - this is a feature that I simply thought I wasn’t finding out how to do.. please can we escalate not just for me to raise as an Idea for the future.

Your reply