Answered

Slack Integration : Can employees be notified if a document in Personio is to be signed?

• 15 September 2023
  • 2 replies

A lot of the email notification, that you are requested to sign a doc via Personio (digital signature) end up in Spam lately. 

Is it possible to set up a notification that alerts people either to the received email to sign document or give the link to sign directly in slack?

Thank you so much in advance!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 18 September 2023, 14:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @JulianeD 

Unfortunately as a signature request is processed by our partner SignatureIT outside of Personio, it would not be possible currently to set up a Slack notification. Instead what I would advise your employees to do is to possibly set up a separate inbox in their email account. You can choose that only the sender from these requests go into this inbox. It helps to ensure that these emails are visible within here and not missed. 

Additionally, based on my experience when emails fall into the spam folder, I ensure to Mark them as safe or Not Spam so that my email provider whitelists them going forward. 

I could not find any similar ideas within our Ideation Area on a way to include Slack in the signature process, therefore I would kindly ask that you submit this information within here. It gives visibility of the problem to our Product Team, so that we can possibly improve this in future.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best regards,

Conor

thank you

Your reply