Answered

Synchronisation of Google Calendar failed for some employees

• 8 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello, 

after reading all the support pages and checking the post here as well, I still didn’t figured out how to solve my issue. 

We activated the Google Calendar integration to synchronise absence directly into the google calendar. 

For 4 of our employees that is failing. For a long time I see the status “pending” and “unavailable” after that. I already checked privacy settings with those employees as well as spelling mistakes, but everything looks the same as for the other. 

Does anybody of you has an idea what could be wrong here? 

Thanks and Best

Mel 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 8 May 2023, 15:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @starsonearh 

Welcome to the community, we are thrilled to see you here! 😊

To connect employees on the calendar integration we have the following prerequisites which must be met so that employees can be successfully synchronised with the company calendar and Personio:

• The user's email address must already exist on the authenticated domain.    
  • The employee must exist in the company calendar or have a company email address.   
  • Only emails unique to one employee can be connected.

Please ensure that none of the above will be affecting these employees and then please follow these steps below: 

1. Make sure the email address of the employees is set up and active in your company calendar domain.
  2. Click the button to Sync employees to rerun all email addresses
  3. If the troubleshooting is ineffective:
    1. Go to Settings > Work Hours and Absences > Calendars > Calendar Integration
    2. Deactivate and reactivate the calendar integration

Note:
This will delete all calendar data and re-authenticate the company calendar.

If the issue continues to happen, please have the Account Owner contact us via Find Answers. Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I hope you have a lovely rest of your day!

All the best,

Erica

Your reply