Answered

Teamtailor integration not pulling all data

• 29 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi there, Personio community, 

We have set up our Teamtailor integration, but it’s not pulling all the attributes we want. 

Even though all this information is in Teamtailor, info like start date, Supervisor,… is not pulled through. 

We have tried a number of things now, but are still stuck. 

Any one else with this setup and was able to solve the problem?

Thanks

Sara

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 28 February 2024, 17:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Sara Gerard,

I have found the following Community post that might help you to find what you are looking for:

Make sure to search for your questions within the Community. This way, you will have an answer right away 😊  For any further questions, the Community is always happy to support you!

If you still need anything else, please let me know and I’l try my best to help you out! 😃

Have a wonderful day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Hi Zulema, 

Thank you for that and I indeed saw that post too. 

This is however not the same problem. 

The integration has been set up succesfully, however some attributes are pulling through, some don’t. 

(even though we selected all the relevant ones)

I was wondering if someone went through the same problem and could help us saving some time. 

Thanks

Sara

Userlevel 5

Hi @Sara Gerard,

I’m sorry for the delay in my response, somehow this message got lost! 😕

In this case, I would suggest you to create a support request via Find AnswersThrough a support ticket, we will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you, and also verify if the topic might involve a system error.

You can contact the Support team via Find Answers. Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 😃

I wish you a lovely evening! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply