Answered

Ticketing and HR Case Management for SMB

• 11 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hey Personio Community,

Wondering which software (with Personio integration) you have found the best for companies between 100-200 employees, in terms of:

1. ticketing ie managing day-to-day HR requests from employees
  2. case management for more complex cases requiring cross-functional input and open-ended follow-up

Thank you,

Julie

icon

Best answer by Andrea 11 October 2022, 16:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Juliel

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

1. For the first case, you can take a look at our new functionality: Personio conversations 💬. Conversations is a workplace requests tool in Personio that provides your internal service teams with a centralized place to manage employee requests. Please find more details about the tool here: Overview of Personio Conversations. If you are interested in adding this module to your Personio account, please contact your growth manager through Find Answers under I need help with my subscription.
  2. In this case, I would need a bit of more context. Could you maybe share an example with me, so that I understand your need exactly?

Thank you very much in advance for your answer!

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Juliel 

Just checking in, since the question is still open: is this matter resolved? If that’s the case, just give us a heads up. 😊

If you have any other question, of course go ahead and let us know in a comment - other members and our own experts are always happy to help! :)

Happy weekend,
Daniele

Your reply