Answered

Working with 3rd parties - IT request

• 6 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

We are discussing opening up the connection between Personio and Outlook so we do not have to set up interview meetings in both systems separately.  Our IT have asked if it is possible to get an admin account so they can check things, but not have access to any data.  I cannot provide the current admin access as they will have access to sensitive data such as salaries etc.  Is there an option that other customers/users are using to enable It to check this?   If not, can anyone share with me how they managed to get IT on board with this so we can move forward? 

Many thanks!  Appreciate any input you can share with me.

Cheers, and enjoy your week 🌷

Linda

icon

Best answer by Andrea 7 February 2023, 18:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Linda,

I hope you are doing great! Happy to see you here :).

In order for your iT team to be able to support you with the configuration of the calendar integration, you can grant them access rights to specific setting areas of your Personio account. For this, you can create an employee role specifically for your IT colleague(s) that has access rights for the following area:

Account configuration > Calendars:

Be aware that with this configuration, your colleagues will be able to access the settings for the company calendar and the calendar integration:

Let me know if I can support you any further with this topic.

Have a nice evening.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the prompt response.  Unfortunately, when I access the calendar rights I am no seeing either work hours and absences, nor integrations.

Any idea what I need to do or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks!

Regards,

Linda

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Linda,

Where exactly in your account are you looking? Have you been able to add an employee role for your IT team?

If so, you should be able to see within the access rights the area for account configuration > calendars:

Settings > people > employee roles > access rights > account configuration > calendars

Let me know if this clarified the topic, or if you have any further obstacles.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply