Answered

2FA Mobile App

• 19 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Dear Personio Team,

do you know when your mobile app will be able to handle login with 2FA activated? 

This feature is in my opinion crucially needed, because your web version is not really mobile friendly and somehow does not fit to your otherwise very strong and data protection friendly approach as well as limits the usage and practicability of the whole system a lot.

icon

Best answer by Vida 31 May 2023, 10:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Twoxten,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

I agree with you and I do really think that having this functionality added to Personio App would greatly improve the data protection! I can assure you that our developers are currently working on it and I hope this can be implemented very soon. We will keep you updated on it! However, I am not able to tell you at this moment when we will be able to implement this improvement.

I encourage you to search for a post related to this post in our ideation area and to vote for it, in case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement. In case you don’t find any idea that describes your need, you can always post a new idea:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day!

Best,

Zulema

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

This one can be tracked here:

It seems like we'll be seeing it this year for sure.

Your reply