Answered

Bulk upload error

• 21 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I'm trying to do an employee bulk upload with some changes. I receive an error message " You have to select at least one employee identification field to match employees to your uploaded file. "
See also the file attached. 
What am I doing wrong not to be able to go to the next step?

Thanks
Vaida

icon

Best answer by Andrea 22 November 2022, 13:27

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Vaida,

To be able to upload employee data, you must have an attribute which is a unique id within your Excel file. I see that you have the private email, is this attribute saved as a unique id in your employee information? You can check this in Settings > People > Employee information:

Imports require an attribute which is marked as unique id, in order for the system to identify which information belongs to which profile. 

You can either mark the attribute private email as unique id, or add a column in your Excel file with the preset attribute email, which is by default marked as unique id.  

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Vaida,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply