Answered

Change company domain

• 3 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I would like to edit my company domain to simplify login and any URL generated related to my Personio company site. Can you please tell me which are the next steps to proceed with the edit?

Many thanks

icon

Best answer by Andrea 4 August 2022, 10:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @sebastian-komon,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳.

Thanks for reaching out to us! My colleagues in service can gladly change the hostname for you. Any account owner in your company, can send this request through Find Answers (Help > Support and Updates > Find Answers).

Please note that the change of the hostname will affect the following areas:

Log-in:

• The Login-link for employees will change to [https://name.personio.de]
  • By changing the hostname, the Callback URI for your OAuth Authenticator will also change. Please update your Callback URI accordingly.

Recruiting: By changing the hostname, the Inbound email address and the URL of your career page will also change. Therefore, please be aware of the following adjustments.

1. Regarding your Career Page settings, please check if:
  1. Regarding your Job openings, please check if*:*
  1. Regarding your E-Mail settings, please check if:
  • You have Set Up Candidate Communication Via Email: The Auto Redirect function must be updated so that inbound messages are still redirected to your Personio Inbound email address (can be found in Settings > RECRUITING > Recruiting > General > Recruiting email settings).
  • You have Set up the Connection to the SMTP Server: This setup should be checked and adjusted accordingly by your internal IT resources.

While my colleagues proceed with the process to change the hostname of your Personio account, it is important to let them know if you are planning to also change the e-mail addresses of your employees, so that we may store them in our support system.

Don’t hesitate to contact me again for any questions about the points enlisted above.

In case you do not mention a specific date, my colleagues in support will make the adjustments soon after receiving your confirmation, and will then inform you via email when this process will be completed.

All the best,

Andrea

Your reply