Answered

Collective vacation/ Company holidays

• 13 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi there,

we are planning to shut down our offices from 27th to 31st December. Is it possible to add vacation to everyone’s absence calendars rather than have to rely on the individual employees doing so themselves?  I don’t think I have seen anything.

Thanks!

Enjoy your day! 🍁

Linda

icon

Best answer by Andrea 13 October 2022, 17:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Linda,

Thank you for your post!

In order to register vacation days throughout your employees’ profile, you can follow the steps described in the following help center article:

→ How Do I Store Company Holidays?

This is the easiest and fastest way to add vacation to everyone’s absence calendars instead of doing it manually.

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely afternoon 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Badge

Hi Andrea,

I’m taking the opportunity to chat again around this topic as the end of the year is approching. I understand your solution but it is far from optimal to set up company holidays for a whole company. 

Can you please look internally into options to make it easier please?

Thank you,

Jean

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Jean,

Up to this moment, there is no alternative for this solution. I searched, but there is also no improvement suggestion about this topic in our ideation area, so I would kindly ask you to share your ideal solution there. 

If you need some inspiration, we have published a guide on how to best share your ideas here:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

In case haven’t done so yet: it would be lovely if you could take two minutes to say Hi and introduce yourself here: it’s a great way to get started in the Community & meet other HR Professionals!

Thank you very much in advance for your answer 🤗

I wish you an amazing day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply