Answered

Creation of a Non-specific Admin Role Linked to General Email for ISO Compliance

• 30 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hello Personio community,

As we are working towards ISO compliance in our organization, I am delving into Personio's role management capabilities to understand how best we can align with our requirements.

One of our considerations is to set up an admin role that isn't associated with a specific individual but is linked to a general organizational email. This approach is intended to meet certain ISO requirements while also ensuring flexibility in access.

Here are my specific queries:

1. Is it feasible to establish an admin role in Personio connected to a general email (e.g., general@ourcompany.com) rather than an individual's email?
  2. Are there any potential challenges or limitations we should be aware of when going this route?

Warm regards,
Anna 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 2 November 2023, 16:45

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @AnnaCzarnik

that's a very good question. 👍🏻 Regarding your questions I can tell you that there can be difficulties with support requests because the e-mail address cannot be assigned to a single person. If you create a general profile with this email address, e.g. "HR-Admin" and several people then have access to this profile, it is not possible to check whether the person is authorized to receive support or not. (Attention: If the person is an account owner, it must be noted that this is not permitted.) (see screenshot)

And it is not possible to check which person made changes in the account. (in the history)

I hope I was able to help you with your questions. 

All the best,  

Efrain

Badge +2

Thank you, it helps a lot. :)

Your reply