Answered

Dashboard Aktualisierung

• 19 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Wir haben ein neues Layout auf der Startseite. Seit dem kann man nur noch die “Events” des eigenen Teams sehen. Vorher konnte man noch per Dropdown auf “alle Mitarbeiter” umstellen. 

Wie kann man das jetzt so einstellen, dass es für uns wieder passt? 

Your original post has been translated by the moderator

We have a new layout on the start page. Since then, you can only see the "Events" of your own team. Previously, you could still switch to "all employees" via dropdown. 

How can we adjust this so that it works for us again? 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 20 February 2024, 16:22

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @HR-trinckle 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

It is true that through the change in the layout of the Dashboard that the focus has now shifted to the events and view of your Team, rather than Company wide. For this reason, it is not possible anymore to look at the All Employees option anymore from here. Instead if you want to view the birthdays of employees, you can use the Birthdays report. For the absences, you can use the Absence Calendar

Understandably these changes may frustrate you when functionalities are moved to other parts of the tool, so if you would like to leave feedback kindly submit it into our Ideation Area.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Thank you for your answer.

I have looked at the proposed solutions and find them completely inadequate.

1. we will now have to find a solution internally again so that no birthdays are lost. We are not a company with 500 employees, where the list of all employees would be endlessly long. We thought we could use a simple automatic process here with Personio. (And it would be easy to offer a dropdown where all employees are listed, not just the team. And companies that don't want this can simply leave it unused)

2. it was great to go online and see directly on the dashboard who is absent. And we are not only interested in the people in our own team because we work across the board. And no, I don't want our people to have to click through all the navigations in the morning to get the information they need. I want them to be working for the company.

I think this customization has made the dashboard very unattractive. And I'm annoyed every morning when I look at it. Half information on this page is of no use to me at all.

Your reply