Answered

Different Companies

• 22 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to separate different companies within Personio? Let's say I have company A, B and C and I want company A to be able to access only data from A etc.

Thanks in advance!!!

Translated from German by the Moderator.  See original below:

Hi, ich hätte die Frage, ob jemand weiß, wie man innerhalb von Personio verschiedene Gesellschaften trennen kann? Sagen wir, ich habe Gesellschaft a, b und c und ich möchte, dass Geselschaft a nur auf die Daten von a zugreifen kann etc.

Schonmal danke im Voraus!!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 September 2023, 12:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @suausser 

This would involve the setup of subcompanies, which would allow you to set up separate access rights based on the subcompany you are a part of. Now what needs to be kept in mind is that the subcompany feature may not be included in your package, so you may need to reach out to your Growth Manager on this. 

We have a great helpcenter guide on this topic, of which I will provide for you below:

Once set up, you would then create separate employee roles for each subcompany of which you can then set up the access rights as previously mentioned. In my example below, you can choose the filter Subcompany Is Own. This now means that I will only be able to view the employee profiles for my own subcompany:

If you have any follow up questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply