Answered

External users of Personio: different type of access for people outside the organization

• 25 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello!

We have several accounts with access to Personio that are external to the company and that provide us with HR services (payroll, recruitment,...)

We need them to have access so that they can access the information they need to do their job.

This is a problem for us because:

- The metrics of our HC are wrong

- By integrating Personio with other tools, the system incorporates these people.

Would it be possible to create a different type of access for people outside the organization?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 27 January 2023, 10:21

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @SONIAROCA,

On Personio we use the external employee access for any employees not within your organization, who need access to the data in your account. So for example, we have a helpcenter article on How to Create an External Profile for a Tax Advisor in Personio? which goes through the steps associated with this task. 

For our Headcount report, you can use the filter option to only include employees who are internal like shown:

Understandably there are integrations which transfer data based on for example the status Active, therefore these employees would be incorporated into other tools based on this.

At the moment, we do not have any different type of access to prevent this. For this reason, I would kindly ask that you submit this feedback into our Ideation Area for future considerations.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know 😃

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Thank you Conor!

The information that is not correct is the one that we can see in the dashboard as it is counting also external providers.

I will submit it !

Thanks a lot

Your reply