Answered

Former employees = Licences

• 12 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Wenn ein Mitarbeiter das Unternehmen verlässt und wir das Enddatum richtig festgelegt haben. Läuft dieser User noch als Lizenz? Oder wie archiviert man die Zeitangaben usw. am besten, damit die Lizenz wieder frei wird?

If an employee leaves the company and we have set the end date correctly. Does this user still run as a licence? Or what is the best way to archive the time data etc. so that the licence is released again?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 14 February 2024, 19:37

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @cbk,

Inactive employees do not count towards the employee limit of your Personio subscription. 

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Effects of a termination of employment.

I hope this helps you! Please let me know if you have any further question! 😃

Please note that I have translated your post to English, since this platform is used by users from different countries. Make sure to share any post in English so that others can answer your questions, take part in your discussions and upvote your ideas 😊

P.S. If you rather communicate in German, make sure to visit our DACH Community, where this is the official language 🇩🇪

I wish you a lovely day! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply