Answered

Garden leave

• 19 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi Community,

I have found a very useful post in regards to garden leave (Garden leave) and I have a question to that:

“Therefore you will need to hide them from the public view and to do this you can set up a custom rule in Settings > Employee roles > Access rights > Personal data > Public profile. This way the employees cannot search or view this employee’s profile going forward. As they are active also, they will continue to stay on the headcount reporting and accrue annual leave.”

Can you please help me out what the custom rule should be? What attribute I have to choose for the custom rule?

Thank you so much in advance for the answer!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 22 January 2024, 20:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @LegoMD,

I would use the attribute Email, as it is the easiest way to identify the employee who doesn't mean to be found by the rest of the employees in the company. For that, you have to navigate to Settings > People > Employee Roles > All employees > Personal data > Public profile and in the View column, select Custom, look for Email and add the employee's email address. Please find an example below for reference:

?name=image.png

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article: Access rights.

I hope this helps Diana! Let me know if it is not clear! 😀

Wishing you a good evening! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Dear Zulema, 

thank you so much! It works 🙏

Best regards, Diana

Your reply