Answered

Introducing new admins to Personio

• 22 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi! 

Since our Personio implementation period, three new team members have started in my team. Is it possible to schedule an introduction meeting to Personio for them? I can only help them so much and we they have a lot of questions and issues they would like answers to.

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Emma

icon

Best answer by Lena 22 October 2021, 15:23

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Emma Tcheng,

We do have 2 different kind of trainings at the moment, the Personio Academy and an individual Professional Service Trainings specifically for your account. In your situation the individual Training is probably the best solution. The Academy is not offering english courses in the next two months and the individual training is probably cheaper as you have 3 new Admins attending. 

In the Professional Service Trainings one of my Professional Service Colleagues is going through your Personio account and explaining all the settings. It is best if you prepare some questions beforehand and also to set some focus areas so my colleagues know where to set their focus on.

I am happy to contact you directly via eMail and send you all the details.

Cheers,
Lena

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi @Emma Tcheng,

just wanting to add, that of course our Help Center can be a great place to start, it is full of tutorials, FAQs and articles.

If they have any concrete questions, they are very welcome to register to the Community and ask here as well!

In case you are looking for some more in-depth training, as I first understood, I would recommend the above mentioned Service Offer. :) 

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Lena

Your reply