Answered

Invitation Mail

• 3 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone,

We invited all our members yesterday and they all received the mail. But today while willing to open the mail and finish registration, the mail wasn't anymore in the inbox. Then I tried to resend an invitation mail again, but they do not receive it anymore. Does anybody know how I can invite our colleagues now?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kind regards,

Jonathan

icon

Best answer by Andrea 4 August 2022, 10:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out to the community! I am happy to assist you with this matter 😊.

If your employees had received the email, and it disappeared from the company email’s inbox, probably the mail was marked as spam. In case you send the email once again, and they don’t receive it either on their normal inbox, nor in their spam folder, the best is to contact our colleagues from support. My colleagues can check for you if the email address of your employee has been blocked for a reason and ask our email provider to please unblock the email address.

Before contacting support, please make sure to check the following:

• Was the invitation email saved in the spam folder/ junk email?
  • Does the email address the employee is using to log in match the one saved in their Personio profile?

This is most of the time the reasons why employees don’t receive the invitation email for Personio. Also, for new employees, please make sure not to send the invitation email too soon! The invitation email must be sent after your IT team has activated your new employee’s email address. If it is sent before, the email address of your employee will be blocked by our email provider and your employee will not receive any email from Personio. 

I hope this information helps you with your inquiry. Otherwise, please don’t hesitate to contact us again 🙌🏽.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Jonathan,

I hope the information above helped you to solve this topic! Please let me know if there is anything I can further assist you with. 

I wish you a very nice day ☀️.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply