Answered

Is it possible to send absence notifications to one email?

• 8 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi all! I got a question regarding email notifications, maybe someone can assist me with it: at the moment all users with the role Admin get notifications regarding absence requests to their emails. Is this possible to send those notifications to one mailbox (e.g. hr@mail.com)? Important that all Admins still maintain their rights to approve absences, so it is really just about email notification. 

Maybe someone got any tips? Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 12 December 2023, 12:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @katekate 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

The emails being sent out to the Administrator for the absence are based on the approval step set up. I assume that you have an absence request set up to go to any employee within the role Administrator. Unfortunately there is no direct way to send absence request emails to a certain email address. Instead the system sends this out to any employee who is part of the approval process. 

The only workaround I could think of would be to create an Admin Light profile (shared Administrator profile) whereby you could enter this one email address. You could then set this profile up to be the approver of the absence type and provide the login details to all your Administrators. The absence request emails would now only go to this email address, however this profile would then need to be logged into to approve these requests. 

If you have any follow up questions, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply