Answered

Language change to english not possible

• 10 January 2023
  • 3 replies

• Getting Started
  • 1 reply

We are about to implement Personio and received the our personio account in german and after changing the language in the settings, we still have many attributes in german. Some things can't even be changed like nationality. Would it be possible to just reset everything and send me the English version of Personio? It is very frustration. 

icon

Best answer by mruscito 11 January 2023, 13:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Amal 

In this case, you need to get in touch with your Implementation Manager if your company is still within your Implementation period. If not, please get in touch with our Customer Support Team via Find Answers and we will then contact the teams responsible for account configuration, on your behalf.

Take care!

I reached out to everyone. nobody is getting back to me. Yes I am still in the Implementation  Period 

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Amal !

I believe that our Implementation Team is aware of the issue you’ve highlighted, and my colleagues are working on it. Someone will be in touch with you soon.

If you have any further questions on this, just write a message to us in the email thread that you opened.

Take care!

Your reply