Answered

Org chart invisibility for former employees

• 31 July 2023
  • 4 replies

We are going through an organisational change, thus we want to make former employees who are still on the payroll but are no longer working with us invisible on the Personio organisational chart. Is it possible for us to have the choice of invisibility, as freelancers do? However, is it only viewable to the organization's administrator? If yes, could you kindly let me know how to go about it?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 16 August 2023, 16:34

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @sylvia,

Thank you for your community question! 

Employees see only the other employees in the Org Chart for which they have access to for the Public Profile. A possibility is to add all these employees to a certain department to be able to filter afterwards in Settings > Employee Roles > All Employees > Custom View.

Step 1: Create a Department, name it for example: " External"

Step 2: Add these employees to that Department.

Step 3: Settings > Employee Roles > All Employees > Custom View. Department -  is not - External.

Note: Custom filters will not work if this employee is under someone in the Org Chart, or is these employee has people under him in the Org. Chart.

Once again thank you for your community question. I hope you have a lovely day.

All the best,

Sofia

Hi @Sofia from Personio ,

Thank you for the quick response. 

Upon seeing this https://community.personio.com/employee-data-documents-86/can-i-hide-employees-in-the-org-chart-2140 , we have some concerns about potentially encountering issues with the payroll if we proceed with the plan of moving employees to a “New department” to make them invisible in the org chart. We kindly request your assistance in familiarizing us with the potential risks and complications that might arise from this decision. It is important to note that these respective employees are currently on garden leave, meaning they are not actively working but will continue to receive their salary until a said month.

Furthermore, we have encountered an issue concerning the email address of one of our employees whose last name has the German letter “ß”. It appears that the email information in Personio is incorrect due to double “ss”, and we are unable to modify it. Additionally, when attempting to change it, we receive a notification that the address is already associated with another individual. 

We would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving these matters. Should it be convenient for you, please send as a meeting to our calendar people@marketlogicsoftware.com to address this challenge together 

Hallo there,

We kindly request your feedback before 14:00, as we have a scheduled meeting on this matter. Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Userlevel 5

@sylvia,

Thank you for your reply. Community agents cannot log in into your Account to view your settings. ​​​​​​

In this case, I would suggest you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check the settings together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Sofia

Your reply