Answered

"Out today": make "All employees" as default

• 7 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi,

The Out today on Personio Dashboard has changed and I can only see the people in the same Group as myself as default. I see everyone by clicking “all employees”.

For larger companies this is maybe a good change, but for us (under 100 employees) it was very good to see everyone on the list. We would want “all employees” as default or then the possibility to choose which option is the default view.

Is this possible somehow?

Edda/Finland

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 7 June 2023, 16:57

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Edda van der Ende

I am afraid this is normal behaviour at the moment and it is not possible to select the default for the Out Today widget. I really appreciate your feedback on being able to have the default of this widget as an option that can be toggled in the settings but they can't be implemented, at least in the short term. If you would like for it to be able to discuss this further with our Product team then I would like to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our ideation area where our product team are able to review ideas for new functionality. They can then potentially include them in future updates to the softwares functionality. 

In order for us to fully understand your idea, I have included a couple of questions that your description should clarify when posting in the ideation area: 

• What would you like to achieve with Personio?  What issue do you need to solve?
  • Why? What would be the added value for you? 
  • How are you solving it right now? 

The more details, the better! However, remember not to share any personal or business data with the public.

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it showing the demand for this functionality! 

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us and I hope you have a lovely day 🙌🏽

All the best, 

Erica

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi, I noticed that it has gone back to as it was before. This is good :)

Your reply