Personio Admin Handbook

• 28 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi Dear Community,

I am new to Personio Tool and very new to Community.
Since I am new in my onboarding period in my company, I would like to get an official documents for Administration of our Personio tool in English.

Does anyone has the most up-to-date version of Admin Handbook for Personio?
If this is not to convenient way to look for official documentation, please guide me.

Thank you,
Best,
Baris

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @crusades,

Welcome to Personio! Nice to see new people around! 😃

We currently have Voyage by Personio where you can find the resources you need to get the most from Personio, in one place. It is an extensive customer education ecosystem that enables People professionals elevate their Personio and HR expertise. It brings all our service and learning offerings into a single experience that provides on-demand learning opportunities, connections and supporting resources. You can find courses, webinars and masterclasses. 

I would probably start with Personio Essentials where you have seven courses that you’ll get an overview of Personio. And from that, you can explore in All courses section. If you need more detailed information and instructions, I recommend to visit our Help Center There, you have an overview about the different apps and topics in boxes and if you click on them, you can find more specific information. For example, if you go to Employee Management, you can find the list of Help Center articles related to Employee Roles, Access Rights, Reminders, Calendars and more.

And of course, you can find the Community, where you can find answers to questions you might have, you can interact to other users and also suggest ideas for improvements in our Ideation area.

I hope this helps you to introduce yourself to Personio! Please let me know if you still need help!

Wishing you a great day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Badge

Hi Dear Zulema,

Thank you for your detailed answer.
It’s great to know that we have a Voyage platform for learning material. It looks there are really useful content for new comers.

On the  other hand, what I am looking for is more simple and clear. Just a documentation that describe the process/features for administrator role on Personio in English. I know that there was process handbook in German but I would like to reach most up-to-date version in English. It is more convenient for me to go with written material instead of video content. Unfortunately I couldnt find such a document within the Personio websites with my own efforts.

It will be great if you can continue to guide me.

Best,
Baris

Userlevel 5

Hi @crusades,

I’m sorry for the delay in my response! I’m afraid that currently we don’t have such a Administrator handbook, the closest way to have all the information organised by topics where you can read all the instructions about the different apps in Personio is the Help Center. You can navigate to the topic you need and by clicking in View articles you will find all the articles we have related to that topic, with instructions and screenshots from Personio.

However, I can understand your concern, so I would like to to encourage you to post this suggestion of improvement in our Ideation area. This way, other users will be able to vote for it, and the suggestion will be shared with our Product team. You have here the instruction on How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Make sure to add the link to the idea in this thread, so that other users that find your question can upvote it 💪🏼

Thank you in advance for sharing your ideas with us, Baris 🙌🏽

Best,

Zulema

Your reply