Answered

Personio ID for masterclass (implementation)

• 23 January 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Where can I find my Personio ID that is required to book a Masterclass?

Thanks

MB

icon

Best answer by Andrea 23 January 2023, 15:24

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @bruchm,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳.

The ID for your master classes is shared with you in the welcome email sent by our implementation team. Please check your inbox for the first email that our implementation team sent you, you should be able to find your ID in it.

Let me know if there is anything else we can support you with!

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

great thx

Dear Personio community or team,

in the first email that I received, the implementation manual was attached, but no Personio ID. How can I find it otherwise?
Thank you in advance.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @PaulaM,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉.

Your Personio ID should be on the welcome email you received from our implementation team. If you cannot find it, please try to contact the implementation team through the emails you received.

Let me know if you need any support from our side.

Have a lovely beginning to the week.

Best,

Andrea

Badge

Hi, there is still no solution here. No email. no id. Where else can i look it up? @Andrea 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @u.kleinschmidt,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳.

Were you in contact with our implementation team already? If so, as in the case of Paula, please check the first e-mail you received from the team. Your ID was communicated to you through the welcome email. 

If you have not been in touch with the implementation team, please let me know in which part of the process you are to see how I can further support you.

Best,

Andrea

Badge

There ist no implementation team anymore more :/

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @u.kleinschmidt,

There is an implementation team, but you are probably one of our self implementing customers. In this case, you also get a guidance from our implementation team in form of the masterclasses. Could you please contact the person you were lastly in contact with and ask them when the implementation will get in touch with you with the invitation email? We don’t have access to this information from our department.

Let me know if I can support you with this topic any further.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply