Skip to main content

Hey community, 

I want to receive all emails from candidates within Personio. Currently, the 1. automated email is sent out automatically, but from there, I receive all emails in my Gmail account instead of still in Personio. This is bad because I need all emails in the same place as the candidate and also my colleagues should be able to read all emails. 

I appreciate any hint how to solve this. 

Thanks in advance, 
Katharina  

Hi @Katharina Buhrke🙂

To ensure that all candidate emails are received within Personio, you need to set up an email redirection from your company email address to Personio.

This can be configured in Settings > Recruiting > General > Recruiting email settings.

You can find the detailed steps in the following Helpcenter article:

Set up candidate communication via email

If you're unsure about the settings, it's recommended to contact your IT department.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day. 🙌

Best,

Weena

Super helpful already, thank you.

My problem is that I receive the recruiting email to h*@********.** which is an email alias that gets redirected into my personal inbox. Now I enabled forwarding and even though I created the filter that hr@.. gets forwarded to Personio, Google keeps forwarding all emails send to my personal inbox as well, which is not useful at all. 

Did someone have this issue before already? Your help really is appreciated. 

Thank you for providing more information, @Katharina Buhrke🙂

I would advise checking your Gmail settings with your internal IT. For more information, you can consult the following Gmail Helpcenter article to turn off automatic forwarding:

Automatically forward Gmail messages to another account

Also, your query might require checking specific data on your Personio account. I would suggest creating a support request. Through a support ticket, we will be able to log in into your account, check the settings together with you, and also verify if the topic might involve a system error.

You can contact the support team via Help & Feedback.

Help & Feedback > Browse for help > Contact us

Be aware that only Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please note that I have removed your email address from your initial post as this is a public space.

Best, 

Weena

Your reply