Answered

Turning Off Notifications For Inactive Employees

• 5 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello dear community, 

I hope everyone’s doing good! 

I have been wondering about turning notifications of any kind for inactive employees. Is there a way in Personio where I can turn the notifications and emails the employees (both active and inactive) off in Personio? 

Many thanks!!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 6 July 2023, 09:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @emrekesici,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here :confetti_ball: :partying_face:.
I am happy to support you with your inquiry!

Inactive employees should not receive any kind of notification from Personio. Once the Status is changed to Inactive, the notifications are automatically unable for those employees.

If you do not want your active employees to receive email notifications from Personio, such as Approval requests or Reminders, you have the option to globally deactivate all email notifications. To do this, navigate to the Settings > Organisation > Company > Company information. Click on Edit and adjust the point Email notifications enabled. You can find more information about all Notifications and Tasks we receive in Personio in this Helpcenter article

Another way to limit the Notifications is through the Personal Settings. Each employee can access to it clicking on their profile picture on the top right hand and navigating to Personal Settings, we have a section for Notifications and you can select or unselect some of them.

I hope this helps you, please let me know if anything is not clear! 

Wishing you a great day ahead! 😃

Best,

Zulema

Your reply