Answered

Unable to access Personio

• 21 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Good morning,

We are looking for your assistance please, we are unable to access our Personio account, receiving the error message below:

Die Authentifizierungsanfrage konnte nicht erfolgreich abgeschlossen warden

Does anyone know if there is a contact number we can call for assistance as we are unable to access the ‘find answers/help section’ to log a ticket.

Many thanks,

Susan 

icon

Best answer by Andrea 21 September 2023, 16:01

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @SusanMcMullen,

I am sorry to read you are not able to access your Personio account. Please make sure the URL you are visiting looks like follows:

• [yourcompany’sname].personio.de

You can also try using another browser, we recommend always using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. 

If none of these approaches solve the issue, you can contact our support team in this link. Please make sure to only use this request link for this kind of occasions and not as the regular contact channel with our team.

Let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Hi @SusanMcMullen,

I am sorry to read you are not able to access your Personio account. Please make sure the URL you are visiting looks like follows:

• [yourcompany’sname].personio.de

You can also try using another browser, we recommend always using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. 

If none of these approaches solve the issue, you can contact our support team in this link. Please make sure to only use this request link for this kind of occasions and not as the regular contact channel with our team.

Let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Thanks Andrea, 

We’ve managed to get in touch with the support team and Connor is assisting us.

Thanks again,

Susan 

Your reply