Answered

We are paying for Productivity Plus, but it is not activated?

• 23 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Can you please check our agreements made with Naomi, and make sure we can use the e-signature feature?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 28 March 2023, 10:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Annemieke,

First, I wanted to give you a warm welcome to the Personio Community 🎉.

Within the community, you will find peers and moderators that are here to support you with inquiries and best practices about Personio and HR topics. If you have a specific question about your account in which it is necessary to log in to it, or if you have questions about your package or agreements with the growth team, then our support or growth teams are the right points of contact

You can contact our growth team to clarify the agreements to use the e-signature feature via Find Answers → I need help with my subscription. 

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our growth team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day.

Best,

Andrea

Badge +2

@Andrea Can you please make sure someone contacts me, since I am a Contract Owner, but really can not find any answers or where to find a Growth team person

Please just check my subscription and make sure that it is activated? Or can you have someone to do it?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Annemieke,

In the community, we don’t have access to this information, but I am happy to send you the instructions to contact your growth manager:

1. On the menu of your account, click on Find Answers:

1. Select I need help with my subscription:
  1. Click on Continue, and you will see the button that forwards you to your growth manager:

If you cannot see this information, it means that you have not been saved as a contract owner in your account. In this case, you need to contact your admin or account owner to add your data under Settings >  Support:

Let me know if you have any further questions bout this process.

Best,

Andrea

Badge

Hello @Annemieke ! 🙋

We hope you were satisfied with the answer above. 

We are working on a improving our Personio Subscription experience. Based on this post, we thought it might be super valuable to get your input.

• We want your feedback on which designs work better. 
  • It’ll be fun and only take around 20 mins of your time.

If this sounds interesting to you pls respond to this post 🙂

Thanks for your help! 🙌🏽

Your reply