Answered

1:1 feedback meetings between HR and employees

• 18 October 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,

I couldn’t manage to find more details on the 1:1 feedback meeting settings.

The idea is this to be used from HR employees for regular meeting with employees for the general wellbeing and working issues. The input should be visible to HR team only (not with the supervisor or the employee). Also, is there a option for statistic report export, so we could check the general problems or strengths? Or at least report with all feedbacks for all employees in excel? 

Thank you.

Bojana

icon

Best answer by Andrea 19 October 2022, 12:11

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Bojana,

Thank you very much for sharing this question in the community. I am happy to support you with your inquiry!

Our performance and development module has mostly functionalities focused on gathering feedback about employees’ performance. To conduct internal surveys as the one you need, it does not have a completely ideal solution on the moment, since the feedbacks for self reflection and peer reviews are always visible for managers. 

An idea to solve this would be:

• Creating a Reminder for you and your employees about when the 1:1 will take place. You can check out guidance for this functionality in the following help center article: Create Reminder Workflows.
  • Adding a Document template which you can fill in within the employee profile during the meeting.
  • Making sure that the document template is saved in a document category for which supervisors don’t have access rights

Let me know if this solution is helpful for you, or if there are any further questions I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day ⭐️.

Best,

Andrea

P.S. Have you checked out our upcoming customer events? User Group Meetings, Product Updates and many more 🥂. Check the details and register 👉🏼 here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Bojana,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for the reply. 

Actually, I was able to adjust the section so that we could use as we planned 😎

The solution above is also very applicable, but not in our case.

Thank you anyway.

Best, 

Bojana

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Bojana,

Very nice to hear 💪🏼. Could you share some details about how you adjusted the section? I am sure that would be useful for other users!

Thank you very much in advance for sharing your knowledge with the Community 🧠.

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Sure 😀.

Regarding the access issue, since we needed this to be visible for HR only, I’ve actually removed the access to Performance Tab to all employees in Employees Roles section. There is still e-mail notification that is sent to the employee and supervisor when the form is submitted, but we explain this to the colleagues during the meeting.

Regarding the reports issue - no solution found in Personio, We still have the “good” old excel file solution 😁

Hope this will be useful for someone else 😉

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Bojana Thanks for sharing this. You made me curious about the evaluation process in place. I originally thought that this type of 1-1 meetings (about general wellbeing and working issues) correspond to just one type of notes stored after such meetings, but that there may be other meeting notes which you'd like to expose both to supervisors and employees.

Regarding the stats, there might be the nice way to do this purely based on Personio data (and without manual exports), but it depends on the contents of the survey (nature of responses) and what you do with that. If you share more details I'd be happy to look into this and share our experience with you (if applicable).

Have a great day,

Vida

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@Vida, sorry, but I’m not sure if I understood your comment. 

Feel free to contact me, and will be happy to explain to you out method. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Vida and @Bojana,

I hope you had a great weekend.

I would like to encourage you to share your information exchange in this thread 🙌🏽. This way, other users can also profit from it and get ideas from the knowledge you share. Even if it is a longer conversation, that would be no problem. Of course, it is always up to you and if you are going to share private information, it is better to do it through a private message. Otherwise, we are always super happy to see these kinds of conversations between users, since this is the reason the Community exists. 

Please let me know if you have any question or if you need my support in any way. 

I wish you both a great start into the week ☀️.

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Your reply