Answered

access peer reviews for indirect reports

• 3 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Does a Manager have the ability to access peer reviews for indirect reports?

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 5 January 2023, 15:32

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @lisaamoroso 

No unfortunately Supervisors will not have the ability to access the Peer reviews for their indirect reports but rather their direct reports only. They would only be able to access their indirect reports also, if they were given edit rights in the Performance & Development area. 

This is outlined in our helpcenter article on Peer Reviews. If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to me again.

Best,

Conor.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi,

So if I give this manager in particular edit rights he can then see his indirect peer reviews? Just trying to see if I am understanding.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Also, If I give him edit rights can he then view ALL peer reviews? We only want him to see his indirect reports, not everyone.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @lisaamoroso,

Just to clear up confusion if you grant edit rights to the Performance & Development area, they would be able to see all employees Peer Reviews. Unfortunately at the moment, there is no My reports option available for this access right, which would allow for both direct and indirect reports data to be shown. 

Currently, Supervisors can only see their direct reports Peer Reviews. This is unfortunately a limitation on Personio until the access rights are improved upon. 

I am happy to help you with any other questions you may have🙂

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Can we open this as an idea request? For a manager to be able to see direct and indirect peer reviews?

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @lisaamoroso,

Absolutely, I would kindly ask that you post this idea request into our Ideation Area. This creates a communication line between yourself and our Product Team. 

If you require any further information, please let me know😀

Best,

Conor

Your reply