Answered

Can you modify a Template for Performance after creating the Cycle`?

• 21 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi all,

I just created my first Cycle for our Mid Year reviews 2023. One of the template’s question is not correctly phrased and I’d like to change that. I modified the template but it did not modify the form associated to the cycle. Is this normal? Is there a way to fix it please?

Thank you,

Jean

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 22 September 2023, 16:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Jean 

Unfortunately at the moment, once a cycle is launched then it cannot be edited. Therefore the best advice I could give you is to create a new cycle with the updated form inputted again. To delete the old Performance Cycle, simply remove all the employee’s from it.

Then this will open up the trash can icon of which you can then delete the cycle:

To help you create the Performance Cycle once again, here is our guide on Performance review cycles in Personio.

If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Badge

Hi Conor,

Thank you for your answer but I find this solution quite impractical to say the least, especially when our employees started using the cycle.

Can you please consider changing this in the future please? Editing a form should be a possibility at any stage of the process in my opinion.

Thank you,

Jean

Userlevel 5

Hey @Jean ,

Thank you for your reply 😀

Yes I agree we can improve on this. I had a look through our Ideation Area for similar posts on this, but could not find anything. Therefore could I kindly ask that you post your feedback in here to give visibility of this issue to the Product Team

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply