Answered

Changing line manager - repeated notifications

• 6 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi there, 

One of my colleagues has been flooded with notifications to complete performance reviews for Q2 and 3 for her direct reports. These are duplicates - she was not their line manager at these times and in many cases, the line manager at the time already filled them in correctly. 

I’ve gone into to the review forms and marked them as duplicates, to move them off her To Do list, but is there a way to stop this from happening? 

We usually leave review cycles open, to allow for late completion which seems to be contributing to the problem. How can I stop Personio sending all these notifications when the form has already been completed though? 

I have one person who changed manager twice this year and she has 2 forms completed by her manager for the same review period and now another one has been requested! 

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 8 December 2023, 11:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @AliceM 

Happy Friday 😁

Yes this is a little bit of a pain-point in regards to switching Supervisors during an active Performance Cycle. The newly assigned Supervisor will also receive a request to fill in a Manager Revieweven if the previous Supervisor has already submitted one. This is highlighted in our helpcenter article on Update the supervisor for a cycle participant.

There is unfortunately no way to stop it and the only workarounds you can do are:

• Wait until the Performance Cycle is complete and closed before changing Supervisor
  • For the duplicate review simply, complete it and put in text highlighting that this is to be disregarded. 

I could not find a similar idea in our Ideation Area, so I would kindly ask that you post this problem here to give more visibility to the Product Team. If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply