Answered

Creating and managing bonus payments

• 7 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello, 

I have tried to test the bonus functionality. 

1. I have created a goal for Jan-March with three subgoals and marked them as Completed with achivement ratings. 
  2. I have added a quartely bonus under Salary and marked that as (see the latter screen shot, validity date is 1.1.2023)

How can I activate the bonus payment under Salary? The view indicated in the first screen shot does not appear to me. 

I would like to have a functionality where we can​​​​​​ add bot individual and company goals to Personio, document the achivements to Personio and let it calculate the payment. Note please that we have different bonus categories, i.e. different maximum payout levels for employees. These should be taken into account. 

BR Titta

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 8 June 2023, 11:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Titta 

To activate the bonus, simply click on the Manage button within Base Salary:

This will then bring you to this screen and you will click on Edit/Add bonus and it is within here you will now create and activate this tab. You will enter in the details of your custom or performance based bonus and once saved, the Bonus tab will now be visible.

If you have any difficulties with setting this up, please let me know and I will be happy to investigate further.

Best regards, 

Conor

Badge

Hello, as I indicated in my first message, I have done these steps. How can I get the detailed bonus view (please see the first screen shot in my message)?

BR TItta

Userlevel 5

Hey @Titta 

Apologies for the confusion here but it is difficult to see exactly what seems to be missing without seeing into your account.

Could you kindly send me a screenshot of your view and explain which part is missing for you (Please block out any sensitive information). Here is a screenshot from my test account of the Salary tab for example:

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Conor

Your reply