Answered

Feedback forms not visible to employees

• 25 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello, how can I make the feedback templates visible to employees? I have created one under Performance and Development, but employees are not able to choose it. Thanks!

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 26 May 2023, 16:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

Hey @Titta 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

To allow employee to be able to use this feedback form for Continuous Feedback, kindly navigate to Settings > Performance & Development > Form templates and select the checkmark box shown below:

Please save these changes and going forward employees should now be able to select this form. If you require any further assistance, please let me know.

Have a nice day.

Best,

Conor

Badge

Hello, 

as administratator, the view in Settings is like this. I have saved the changes. 

When logging in as an employee, I see the following view: 

When clicking the Request feedback, it shows this: 

How could the employee choose for example “Palaute” form?

BR Titta

Userlevel 5

Hey @Titta 

So when you request feedback from an employee, you cannot select the form that you want them to use. Instead you could indicate to use this specific form in the What do you want to request feedback about? box. The employee will then select this now available form from the dropdown when inputting this feedback. 

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best,

Conor

Your reply