Answered

Feedback / Performance Review: How can I combine individual answers to one overview?

• 8 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I am testing the performance tool right now to launch soon our first official review. While testing, I created a self-assessment, two peer-reviews and a manager feedback. 

Now I have 4 different review answers for one employee for one cycle. How can I combine all of these in one overview? Considering that one employee will have several peers filling in their review, there must be an option to show all feedbacks at once? Otherwise, where can the manager create an own overview with notes on the feedback to be shared?

Thank you

Eileen

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 9 May 2023, 16:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5

Hi @Paired

Thank you for reaching out to the community with your question! 

The employee will be able to see all his Peer Reviews, by going to Performance & Development > Feedback > About you. In the “About you” section the employee will find an overview of all the Peer Reviews. 

Please have in mind that only the Peer reviews of whom the box was ticked as “Share with (name of the person the review is about)” will be visible here. Unfortunately combining all of these Reviews in one Overview field, it’s not possible. 

(Image from test Account)

The Manager will be able to see all the reviews of a certain employee by going to Performance & Development > Your direct reports > select the relevant employee.

(Image from test Account)

Unfortunately combining all of these Reviews in one Overview field, it’s not possible. 

You can search for a post in our ideation area and to vote for it, in case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement. In case you don’t find any idea that describes your need, you can always post a new idea:

→ How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

Sofia 

Dear Sofia,

Thank you for your answer. Can I find anywhere information / guidance on how Personio suggests to use the feedback as manager for the employees? I assume that you have best practices from your own in-house usage of the tool?

Thank you!

Paired

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

I feel as if personio needs to create a workflow for the performance process. It leaves a lot to be desired in this area. All input should go through a workflow and end up in one document rather than many separate documents. 

Userlevel 5

Hi @Paired,

If I understand correctly you would like Best practices on how to use as Manager the feedback received from the employees? 

Best,

Sofia 

Userlevel 5

Hi @lisaamoroso,

I’ve looked for similar ideas in our ideation area , but couldn’t find one yet.

In
case another user has shared this suggestion for improvement you can always vote for it.

You can always post a new idea here:

How to: Submit an idea or suggest a new feature

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

I wish you an amazing day.

Best,

​​​Sofia

Your reply