Answered

Goals and custom weight, edit checkboxes

• 1 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

In the goals section there are 2 boxes that are checked by default. One is for Custom weight, the other is for Manage Edit Permissions. We have feedback that it would be helpful if these boxes were by default “not checked automatically”. Is this a possibility in setting perhaps?

icon

Best answer by Andrea 7 November 2022, 15:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @lisaamoroso 👋🏼,

Thank you for sharing this question in the community.

The boxes you are mentioning are marked as checked automatically, since most of our users have them activated. There is no possibility to set up that they should not be marked as checked automatically. 

Normally, I would suggest posting this feedback in our ideation area. Nevertheless, the goals' functionality is being transferred in the next months to the P&D module and the functionalities might change. Therefore, I would wait until next year to see if these checkboxes are still displayed the same it was on the P&D module.

You can hear more information about the transfer of the goals’ functionality on our PPU from last week:

Please let me know if this information was helpful for you, or if there is any other question I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely day 🌻.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply