Answered

Goals - report

• 20 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hi,

Is is possible to make an export/report or something simular of all Goals that employees put in the Performance/Goals section?

We would like to use this in Team and Talent meetings. 

Thanks, 

Emmy

icon

Best answer by ConorCunningham 21 March 2023, 19:09

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @emmy.wolterink,

I believe I answered your question through Find Answers but I will upload the ticket once again for other users to be able to see 😁

By using our Custom Reports feature you can pull the respective data for goals by using a Timeframe type of report. This will open up a number of Performance attributes within the table columns of which can be selected as shown below.

?name=image.png

If you require any further information on this, please do not hesitate to reach out to me again.

Have a nice evening ☘️

Best,

Conor

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hi - today I tried reporting on Goals - using this feature and it seems it was disabled - can you give me an alternative?

Same, has the ‘Performance Attributes’ section been removed from reporting? If so can it be restored?

Hi - today I tried reporting on Goals - using this feature and it seems it was disabled - can you give me an alternative?

Actually if you select between two dates (i.e. a date range) the performance attributes open up. 

Your reply