Answered

Hr and Manager meetings

• 16 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi

I have several issues regarding HR and Manager 1:1 meetings

HR Meetings

1. I want our HR to be able to write down notes of topics discussed with employee only visible to admins and managers of the employee (but not the employee itself),
  2. Add action items to the above so to folllow up next 1:1 meeting
  3. Add reminder for next meetings
  4. Have a report that admin, Hr and direct managers can see who was spoken to, when and who wasn’t

Manager Meetings

1. I want our managers to be able to do the above to in their 1:1 meetings but that the employee and supervisors can see
  2. Add action Items 
  3. add reminder for regular 1:1 meeting

how do I go about the above - seems the forms and functions are limited

thanks

icon

Best answer by Andrea 16 November 2022, 18:00

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @julie noosa,

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳.

On the moment, the functionalities you describe can be partly set-up within the Employee profile. 

HR Meetings:

1. Within the Performance tab, it is possible to add Performance notes. These allow supervisors and HR team members to add notes on an employee’s development that are not visible to the employee. These notes are also linked to specific dates. 

1. and 3. A Performance Meeting can be set up in the Performance tab of the employee profile:

All participants of the meeting will receive a reminder before the meeting takes place. Within the Performance Meeting description, action items could be added through the description.

1. Within the Performance tab, past meetings and their details can be seen.

Manager Meetings:

1. In this case: By “manager” do you mean the supervisor of an employee’s supervisor?
  2. and 3. Can be solved as explained for the HR Meetings.

Please visit the following help center articles for more details about this functionalities:

→ The Performance Tab

→ Create and manage performance meetings

→ Performance Notes

The functionalities in the Performance tab within the employee profile will be transferred to the Performance and Development module gradually. This way, it will be possible to manage these tasks within the module, not having to switch to the employee profile.

Please let me know what you think about this solution. Also, I would be happy to hear from you about the point number 1 of manager meetings.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Greetings from Munich,

Andrea

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @julie noosa,

I hope my answer above was helpful for you! If this was the case, please mark my post as Best Answer. If there is any other detail you need from me, please let me know. I will be happy to support sou further 😊.

I wish you a lovely day 🌸.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi Julie 👋

I’m Ana, the Product Manager of the Feedback product! We will be looking at evolving the Performance Meeting functionality now in Q2, that will be available in the new Performance & Development area. If you would like to, it will be great to catch up and understand your current needs. Here is my calendar link in case you would like to set up a call!

Kind Regards,
Ana

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Good morning @julie noosa,

I am tagging you, just in case you missed Ana’s post 😊.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply