Answered

Inactive employees appearing on the Performance and Development module

• 24 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

hello
is there a reason that deactivated employees are appearing on the Performance & Development list for the line manager? 

it seems that line managers have on their lists employees who were marked as inactive, however when they go to P&D tab those who used to reporting to them are still on the list, even when they were deactivated and are not with the company anymore
how the lists can be “cleared” to show only active employees?

thank you

icon

Best answer by Andrea 25 November 2022, 16:51

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Dear @Dorota,

This seems to be a system error. As far as I know inactive employees should not appear in the functionalities of the Performance and Development module. In order for this issue to be analyzed and corrected, I would kindly ask you to contact my colleagues from the support team via Find Answers.  My colleagues will be able to log in into your account and check all the details of this inquiry together with you.

Be aware that only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with.

I wish you a lovely weekend.

Best,

Andrea

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi Andrea

Unfortunately I cannot see this section, even that I am administrator in the system. It’s really bizarre. 

Is there any other way to get in touch with the team to get the support? and also to have a look on the system and see why I am not able to ask for help

thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @Dorota,

It is not enough to be in the Admin role to see the section of Find Answers. As mentioned, only Contract and Account owners can contact our support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues who are normally in contact with Personio, or add this information. You can find out how here.

Let me know if you could solve this internally, or if you need further guidance.

Best,

Andrea

Your reply