Skip to main content
Answered

internal server error while saving review

• 4 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I’m getting 500 error while saving review.

can you please check?

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @sfatih,

I’m sorry to hear that you are getting an error message while you are trying to save a review! I would need more information to understand better:

• Is this happening even after refreshing the page and try a few times? 
  • ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Is there any chance that the template for that review was deleted? You can check the templates under Performance and development > Settings > Form templates. If the template was deleted and it was part of a Cycle, it might return in a 500 error as the system does not recognise the template.

If the template was not deleted and after refreshing and trying again, the error is still there, I would suggest you to create a support request via HelpThe Community is here to support you with any topic and inquiry. Nevertheless, if the topic you publish requires to check specific data on your account, a support ticket is the correct request form. Be aware that only Account Owners can contact our Support team. In case you are not registered as such, please contact your colleagues in the role, or add this information in your account. You can find out how here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can support you with! 😃

I wish you a lovely day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply