Answered

Is it possible that a manager can see Goals of any employee under them even if it is not their direct report (i.e. a skip level down)?

• 8 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I want to ensure that skip level managers are able to view goals for everyone below them in the org structure. This did seem to be an option 12 months ago, but is no longer available - is this the case?

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 11 April 2024, 17:14

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @aoneill,

Supervisors can view and create goals for themselves and their reports (direct and indirect). You can see how the reports work in the following Help Center article: Who are My reports in Personio?Therefore there has to be a connection in the reporting, Supervisor’s Supervisor, for example.

For more information about this topic, you can visit our Help Center article:  View and edit access in the Performance & Development Area.
If this connection is not met, instead you would then need to set up the Access rights to include All or create a Custom rule. For that you have to navigate to Settings > People > Employee Roles > Access Rights > Performance and Development > Goals. Instructions can be find in the article: Access rights.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have further questions! 😃

Wishing you a great evening ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply