Answered

Issue with performance & development form saving

• 15 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi, 

in “Performance & development” settings, I try to create a new form for evaluation/feedback (peer2peer) purposes. unfortunately I can not save any edits, thus every editing gets lost. Does someone know this issue? in the screenshot I show the “save” button - it is not working. 

Do you know why I can not save the edits in the form? 

Thank you and best regards

Leon

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 18 December 2023, 14:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hi @leoncarlo,

As I can see from the screenshot, I think you have selected the Answer type as Rating scale but not all options are filled out. You have added five options but just two of them are filled and that’s why the system recognises that the form is not complete to save. If you need to create a question with just two options, you can select Binary question instead so the system will allow you to add just two and to Save the changes. Can you please try to fill all the options and see if the Save button becomes active? 🤔

I have tested it on my test account and in the first screenshot you can see the Option 3 is not filled out and button is not active:

In the following one, with all options filled out, the button is active:

Let me know if you are still unable to save the changes and I’ll try my best to help you with it! 😃

Wishing you a lovely day ahead! 🙌🏼

Best,

Zulema

Your reply