Answered

Manager Review wurde versehentlich nicht geteilt und muss nun nachträglich geteilt werden. Wie?

• 26 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Leider ist dem Vorgesetzten untergegangen die Box zu ticken um die Review mit dem Mitarbeiter zu teilen. Wie kann ich das von HR Admin Seite korrigieren?

Danke

The post has been translated by the moderator.

Unfortunately, the manager forgot to tick the box to share the review with the employee. How can I correct this from the HR Admin side?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 27 February 2024, 11:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @sarah.arnold 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

So long as the Performance Cycle is still open, the Manager has the ability to edit it and tick the box. Tell them to simply navigate to the Performance Cycle and click on the Manager Review option for their respective direct report. This will bring them into the review they have given the employee and they should be able to see the Edit button, which will now allow the ticking of the box. 

If the Performance Cycle has been closed, they unfortunately will not be able to edit and fix this option. Instead the review will need to be exported and provided to the employee either outside of Personio or by using our Continuous Feedback option. 

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply