Answered

New Performance & Development Area - Feedback from inactive users and performance documents

Dear Personio team,

Last week the Performance & Development section was launched. We now have two questions as we can't find the information anymore:

1. Feedback from inactive users

We cannot see the feedback for inactive users. Is this intentional? This would be necessary for us as we would like to have a look at their feedback from time to time, especially when it comes to rehiring people.

1. Performance Documents

In the past, we always attached pdf documents to each feedback. This is no longer possible. If you look at the old feedbacks, these documents are no longer attached. Luckily they are still in the documents folder, but this is not ideal for us. What is the planned solution?

I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Nicole

icon

Best answer by mruscito 29 March 2023, 18:27

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Nicole Möhres !

Do you mean that you cannot see the feedback of inactive users in the new Feedback tab under the P&D module? Or that you can no longer access the Performance tab in the inactive profiles? 

The Performance tab in the employee profile is  being deprecated and will be incorporated into the new P&D module over the coming months. So, it is normal if you can no longer see the feedback by going to this area.
However, I am not 100% sure if you should be able to search the feedback of inactive users in the new Feedback area, so I’ll have to check this with the relevant team. Have the profiles been set to Inactive status for more than 3 months?

Regarding your question on documents, the new Feedback area has indeed changed and it is no longer possible to attach documentation.

However, you have brought up an excellent point for the storage of existing documentation and I will clarify this with the team responsible for the P&D module.

I would also encourage you to open up a Find Answers request with our Customer Support Team, so that we can check your account and be better able to troubleshoot the issue for you.

In any case, I will be back here to clarify these questions once I have the answers!

Megan

Dear Megan,

Thank you for getting back to me for clarification.

I mean indeed the feedback which inactive users have received. And also those who have left the company more than 3 months ago. We had the case that a former colleague has applied again and we wanted to check the notes of the exit interview.

Adding documents to the feedback would be amazing if you could check this with your product team.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Nicole

Dear @mruscito ,

I am still waiting for an answer.

Have you already received an answer as to whether it is possible to see feedback for people who have been inactive for more than 3 months? This would be necessary for us.

It is also important for us to be able to add documents to feedbacks AND to be able to see documents that have been added to feedbacks in the past. At the moment we have to upload and open them in two places, which makes the workflow quite slow and complicated.

Another problem that came up today: Our managers can't see old feedbacks. Only the ones that have been shared with them recently and in which they have been tagged. This is not good at all.

It would be great to get an answer soon. It would also probably be useful to have a short teams or phone call on the issues.

Thanks and best regards,

Nicole

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Nicole Möhres !

We are still investigating this query.

However, if you would like to have a phone call to discuss this issue into further detail (so that we can take a look at your company’s account), I would ask that you open a query with our Customer Support Team via Find Answers

Thank you for your understanding!

Megan

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @Nicole Möhres ,

I now have a full answer for your questions, my apologies for the delay.

If an employee is inactive, it is not possible for you to search for them in the drop-down menu on the left-hand side in the Feedback tab.

?name=image.png

However, if the inactive employee had provided Continuous feedback to another employee who is currently active, this information will still be visible for the active employee when they navigate to their About You section in their Feedback tab. As an admin user, you can simply search for the active employee on left-hand side of the screen, and the feedback will appear.

?name=image.png

If the inactive employee had received Continuous feedback from another employee who is currently active, this information will still be visible by searching for the active employee and navigating to their About Others section in the Feedback tab.

?name=image.png

If the feedback was provided via a review in a review cycle, then this information will be visible in the Feedback tab as described above.

However, you can also navigate to the review cycle, and the submitted review should still be available to consult from there.

As for documents, the new P&D module will not support this feature in the same way that it was configured in the past. Now, it will no longer be possible to attach documentation directly to feedback items. Any documents will have to be stored under the Documents tab in the employee's profile.

Any further questions, do let me know.

Megan

Your reply