Answered

Onboarding & Offboarding (Audit logs)

• 23 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I am writing to inquire about the availability of audit logs pertaining to our onboarding and offboarding processes within the system.

Could you kindly provide guidance on where we can access detailed information regarding any modifications made to the steps involved in these processes? Specifically, we are interested in obtaining data such as the date and time of alterations made to the onboarding steps marked as "completed."

Furthermore, I am seeking clarification on the management of historical data (audit logs) in instances where process modifications are implemented. What procedures or mechanisms govern the handling of historical data when adjustments are made to the existing processes?

Your assistance in clarifying these queries would be greatly appreciated as it is crucial for our record-keeping and compliance purposes.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response.

icon

Best answer by International Support Team 24 November 2023, 15:36

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5

Hey @Iryna 

Welcome to the Personio Community, we are thrilled to see you here 🎊 🥳. I am happy to support you with your inquiry.

At the moment, the only detailed information on changes made to employee attributes can be located within the Employee History tab. This will give you information about the creation date, application date, editor, old attribute, new attribute etc. 

However, we do not have any tracking of modifications relating to Onboarding steps or time of alterations within Personio. For serious incidents such as court cases, data leaks, etc. there is an ability to request audit logs for your Personio account. Please note we can only provide logs for 30 days prior to the time of request. Additionally, as mentioned this request is only for high impact cases and we ask that our customers are careful with the access rights granted to employees. This is why we always recommend a small number of Administrators per Personio account. 

Additionally, I am providing you with our Data Security link below, where you can find out more about this topic:

If you require any further information on this, please let me know.

Best regards, 

Conor

Your reply