Skip to main content
Answered

P&D access rights for supervisor's supervisor

• 22 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Is there a way to ensure that a supervisor’s supervisor(‘s supervisor in some cases with more than 2 levels of management) can view/access the feedback forms that are filled in by their team members as part of Manager Reviews? I’ve looked into it and I’m not there is a way, but thought I’d ask someone.

In the ‘Access Rights’ settings when you create a custom access right for feedback notes, ‘Direct & indirect reports’ (which I take to mean anyone ‘below’ someone in the Org chart’ isn’t an option, but I think it could be a useful addition. I currently use ‘Department = Own’ in the custom access rights, but this doesn’t work for some cases in our company, as there are C-suite individuals who oversee multiple departments rather than just one. 

Hope this makes sense! If there are any solutions or workarounds then it’d be great to hear.

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @avmar99,

Your query seem similar to another Community member’s post in the Ideation area: Continuous Feedback forms - access rights for Supervisors 

I would encourage you to take a look at this post and upvote for it if you wish. This will give it more attention for our product developers. 

Regarding the Access rights, you can add multiple conditions to a Custom filter. In this way, you can select Department Is Own and click + condition to include the C-suite individuals. You can select them one by one or group them by choosing a common attribute to them. In some cases you may need to create a custom attribute and add it to their profiles to easily groups them by this attribute. 

For further information, see the article: Manage custom sections and attributes

Thanks for your question and don’t hesitate to reach out for further questions.  😀

Best,

Steve

Your reply